Submit an XML
We all know that copying/writing all the details of your properties takes too much time.
In order to ease this process, we can import all your properties, through an XML file.
What is an XML?
An XML is a file that includes a list of properties, with all the details.
I have an XML file
If you have an XML file, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of the upload for you.
I do not have an XML file
If you do not have an XML file, you have two options:
- Contact us and we will generate an XML file for you. Our experts will suggest the best plan for your requirements and to optimize the costs
- You can use XML2U to generate your XML. We have been working with XML2U for several years and they are our official providers of XML for most of our partners.
Important notes if you submit your XML:
- ALL properties MUST have a “Location” field! This should indicate the “city”.
- ALL properties should have images in an “Images” folder/section.
- You can download here an example of the perfect XML format (zipped).